Semester 1 Reflection, Reflection


In second semester I am going to try to make my images more creative and unique. I’m going to use my time more wisely and create better ideas.

 The grade I feel I should be given is a B. I feel that I have reached my goal of creating more creative projects but I feel like I could do more. For example, for the narrative photography project I decided to have my mom put on some of my step dads shoes to make it seem like she was a man and I went under the bed to take the pictures so it would be like someone hiding under the bed from an intruder. Although I feel like I made this project creative, for my forced perspective project I took a picture of shoes and turned it upside down, unfortunately I was not the only person who thought of doing this so it was not as creative. In my reflection I also said that I was going to use my time more wisely, I feel that I have used most of my time editing my pictures when I should really be more focused on spending time taking good photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tax Dollars Response